*Noted : Customers please have to know they import laws before ordering;FREE SHIPPING DOES NOT INCLUDE YOUR COUNTRY’S IMPORT TAX. CHECK BEFORE ORDERING! Tevo Tarantula -Prusa i3 – Newest 2016 Aluminium Frame 3D Printer Kit 2 Rolls Filament As gift . Tevo Tarantula -Prusa i3 3D printer features Automatic Platform Levelling along with Automatic Platform Height Detection. It is an Upgrade (Add-on) feature worth 50 USD and Large Print Area 60 USD . The auto-leveling version uses a proximity sensor to detect the aluminum print bed where the normal version of the printer uses a micro-switch to detect the end of travel for the Z-Axis movement (vertical limits).
The Aluminum Print Bed plate is 200mm X 200X 200mm – the travel for the build plate is limited by the physical dimensions of the frame itself and that is around 220 mm for the X-axis (side to side), 260-270mm for the Y-axis (front to back) and around 200mm for the Z-Axis (up and down). Model – Complete DIY Kit (Unassembled).
Less parts. Easy Assembling. High performance. Better than reprap prusa i3.
Lead Time: 4 to 5 Business days.
- Layer resolution of 50 microns.
- MAX Printing Speed: 150 mm/s.
- Build size: 200X 200 X 200mm. Large print area of 200 x 280 x 200 mm (Optional).
- Full Metal E3D Bowden long distance Extruder.
- Material type: PLA, ABS, PETG, Wood, PVA and Flexible Filaments (With Pro Metal Extruder).
- Material specifications 1.75mm in diameter.
- Positioning accuracy: Z 0.004mm, XY 0.012mm.
- Printing Color: Single color.
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (customized 0.3mm/0.2mm).
- Recommended extruder temperature: 210°C (the maximum can be set to 260°C).
- Heating plate temperature: 60-110°C (proper winter warming and summer appropriate cooling).
- Best ambient temperature: ≥25°C.
- Power requirements: 220V, 250W, 50Hz, 0.89A.
- Connection: TF card or USB.
- The file print format: STL,G-Code.
- Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac.
- CE, FCC specifications: CE, FC, ROHS.
- Device weight: 7.5kg.
- Equipment size: 430 X 440 X400mm.
- Package size: 440X 340X 190m